Sunday, March 22, 2009

Nite Jewel

Nite Jewel
Good Evening
(March 17, 2009 - Gloriette)

Galactic Sounds is back by popular demand. My two adoring fans have been insistent that I resume, and who am I too refuse them? I have a million things I want to put up so I hope people actually download and listen.

So, without further ado...

This has been slaying me lately. Lo-fi shit with a dark-80s twist. Something like that. Band members are Ramona Gonzalez and Emily Jane. Totally solid from start to finish. The last song, "Lover," is a Roxy Music cover and it's so rad. Check out Nite Jewel's myspace page for a couple extra tracks that are not on the album.



Tracklisting:

1. Bottom Rung
2. Suburbia
3. What Did He Say
4. Weak For Me
5. Heart Won't Start
6. Universal Mind
7. Artificial Intelligence
8. Let's Go (The Two of Us Together)
9. Chimera
10. Lover

Download Good Evening

2 comments:

ryan rockking said...

yah! nicely done buddy, glad to see you're not all talk.

Marie Drennan said...

Very, very glad to see you back -- I really don't read lots of music blogs, but I always love seeing this one show up in my reader!